
I have used the Blackberry Perl 8100 for about 6 months now. Since then the iPhone has been released and it has one feature I really wish the perl had, the touch keyboard.The Perl has a small keyboard, so if you have big fingers and bad eyes, you may struggle a bit with this device. For some the size is perfect, it’s lightweight and small.
I can fit the Perl in my shirt pocket with ease without having to worry about my shirt being pulled down by the weight.
Also, I added a 1 GB Media Card to my perl and I bought a cheap pair of headphones so I can listen to my downloads.
Also, I added a 1 GB Media Card to my perl and I bought a cheap pair of headphones so I can listen to my downloads.
I have e-books and MP3’s that I listen to on a regular basis. As a MP3 Player the choices are limited with the perl, you can play the whole folder, skip a song and repeat a song. So don’ think about trading in your iPOD for the Blackberry 8100.
The phone is solid, I have had no problems with it, I use a wired headset instead of the bluetooth because I like the sound quality better. I receive my email and appointments over the air by syncing with our GroupWise server at work. I’m very happy with the product at this point, but I sure would like to try one of the iPhones!
The SB1613 Home Page - Hands Free Laws Across the United States
No comments:
Post a Comment